I'm a person that just joined a few hours ago.This is my new account.I also have an account on those who have Youtube accouts.See ya.
Name: Sawgirl Morales
Real Name: Starna Milly (Zvezdana Milinkov in Serbian)
Alias: Kitty Friendly
Species: Human (Escargian)
Likes: researching,playing games,listening to Dane Cook
dislikes: well,nothin out of the ordinary...except trolls..
Current Residence: Unknown
Occupancies: Just a person who needs to save the world from the viral internet infection.
Personal quote:"Inspiration is like a bird. When it flies freely, it gives u the inspiration needed. But when the bird is in the cage, the inspiration is no more."
(wanna join? ask me via note, telling me what role do u desire)
MY FUCKING INTERNET TWIN
Family owners (multiple people can own me, dun worry. the more the better, only in pet form):
Relationship status (basically real life): Taken by
- Feel free to ask me for any requests.. Just remember, I can't do complicated things, such as good poses and shit..
- Want to trade arts with me? Sure, go right ahead~
- I will only do point comishes because I has no paypal.. 'sides. I can't accept your money. You need the money. ;^;
- Whether it's a regular picture or bungle of pages, I will collaborate with you.
- Only for the best est friends in dA (the ones in my dA family tree. Just remind me, ok?)
- I will do a kiriban.. But give me a bit of support and ask me for a point commish.
- Sorry. No paypal = no money. Like I said earlier.. I don't want to accept your money. *rolls eyes*
Stamps that match me for who I am:
Random things (I guess?)
Your result for The Do you have a mental illness Test...
You scored 74Paranoia/Halluc, 39 Anxiety/Depress, 47 Social/Relationand 10 Impulse/Attenti!
Psychosis... You suffer from brief moments of insanity but not all the time.
Take The Do you have a mental illness Test at HelloQuizzy
Goldberg's depression test
You have reached level 38 on the Goldberg scale.
0 - 9 Depression unlikely 21 - 35 Minor to moderate depression
10 - 17 Possibly minor depression 36 - 53 Moderate to severe depression
18 - 21 On the verge of depression 54+ Severe depression
You have the symptoms of moderate to severe depression. The condition seems to cause serious problems in your everyday life, and you should consult your doctor immediately.
Depression is a disease like any other disease, and it can be treated very effectively. Recognising that you are suffering from depression is the first positive step. If you are depressed, you should arrange to see your doctor to talk about the illness right away. You may also want to raise the issue with your friends and family. You should look for support from these people you until you get well. Anyone can suffer from depression, and the symptoms can vary from person to person. Treatments, including medication and psychotherapy, have a very high success rate.